User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Okay, thanks for everything. Once the first chapter is done, I'll edit this and post them together.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 2

    “Hey Tara, I bet can eat more subs than you.” Zephyr grinned hugely. I smiled and shook my head slowly; everything was a competition for Zephyr. “Can’t you wait till ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Okay, thanks a bunch. I didn't even notice that. I'll do that when I rewrite.

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Jamie!

    Hey! That's cool, I'm Jamie too! I'm a year younger though. Good luck with getting your writing started up again. I'll go look at it. See you around!

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I like it. The characters are very real. You have the process of grief down completely. His t-cell count was almost non-existent an' the antibiotics weren't doing any good This ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    OK, I've never seen Prom Night so I wouldn't know. Thanks, I'll have to look into that. I should have chapter two out in less than a week.

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    Ha ha! Very funny. Keep up the humor it will help. Remmy was very tall, over six feet, and he was still quite muscled even though he had a lean ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Quotes

    Oh, okay. Thanks!

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Hi, I'm back. I like your characters, they seem real. Very good emotions, especially Genny's pride and resolution not to ask for ask. I agree about showing not telling, as ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Okay, I know I just reviewed, but I have a comment on a previous review. "Bored" is used perfectly, that is a definition of the word, you don't have to ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Quotes

    When I read my reviews, some people take quotes from the story and put them in their review. How do you do that when you're reviewing?

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    OK, I'm working on it now. Thanks!

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (ch. 2: The Hospital)

    For a moment Brad opened his eyes. An unfamiliar face was looking down at him, wearing glasses and with dirty, tangled brown hair. Brad didn’t think she knew he was ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After the Night

    OK, it looks like the nitpicking is all covered, so I won't repeat it. Question: Is the MC a guy or girl? Scasha says girl, but it never actually says, ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Truth About Our World.

    OK, I agree. I like the MC's attitude, it makes him(or her) easier to relate to, given that I'm a teen. I also think it's kind of amusing that in ...

    Jun 17, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac