User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Okay thanks Ali. And no offense taken. This is a lot of help. I'm rewriting this now. I'm going to go ahead and switch it around, starting with the girls ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Okay, thanks. The second chapter is out, and the third is in progress. I'll rewrite the first two when I post the third.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Okay, thanks. When I've finished the next part I'll revise this and post them together. I think I'm going to change the format though. The main story takes place when ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    (This story begins after Ariel saves Prince Eric from the ship wreck. She is in her room in the palace in Atlantica. P.S. there's a lot of dialogue and it's ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Okay, thanks again Scasha. I'm horrible with typos. Guess I'll rewrite again, then. Thanks for everything.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I Need Help!

    Okay thanks. Actually, it's a note written from an admirer that just revealed herself. But that helps. Thanks!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Reject!

    I totally agree with you guys about the whole reject thing. In my opinion though, ti's more fun once you hit puberty and everybody's not friends. I don't know, it ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Jamie

    You've moved around a lot. One of the best things about being in the military, you get to see a lot of sights. I've never been home schooled, but I've ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Jamie

    As I said, my name's Jamie. I joined a few months ago, but I just found this forum. I doubt anyone cares, but this is me. I'm thirteen, going into ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Okay, I edited it. I think I got all the typos, I'm not sure though. Thanks for everything. I'm working on the next part now.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning without an end

    Hmmm, okay, you said you couldn't think of how to continue? That depends on what type of story you want this to be. Romance? Horror? Adventure? If you want, PM ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Father's Legacy: New Take

    Hey everyone, please let me know what you think and if there's any grammar errors :) oh and if you think of better male names for the MC's please let ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Okay, I'm almost done with the next part. Thanks!

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    I'm back! Okay, I'm not going to nitpick because I really hate dealing with that and it looks like those were taken care of. Once again, great job keeping up ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Okay, I'll do that. The next chapter is almost done, and once it is I'll edit this and post them together. As for the comments, we need all the girls, ...

    Jun 21, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening