User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because Prince Caspian on Youtube contained an encrypted message telling you not to study. Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't we just eat the pizza instead?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you consider that maybe I get angry when I'm hungry?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Isn't that a type of whiskey?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Hmmmm, I think I'll go with Annie from The Revenge. I walked down the hall to math, arm in arm with my best friend Michaela. I knew I was going ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    The name Ritchie comes to mind. Ritchie Chang maybe, yo make him sound Chinese. Okay, this guy is 26 in the year 2008, except he was born 1821. His aging ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmmmmm. That sounds like back in the day when the settlers were rounding up the Indians in the west. It would be a story through the eyes of the Indian ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What if I don't want to stop arguing?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Consequences

    Hmmmmm, do we have to have a time limit? I think it would be more fun without. I'm just gonna answer them all regardless. And why didn't you go? Brad ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Young kid with glasses. Very skinny, shy, short and reserved. Very good memory. Okay, how about Kacie Patterson?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmmmmm, I'd say 9/10. I like the plot, but werewolves is a little unoriginal. I think you should come up with something different to be plaguing the humans. But that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Okay, I'll think about that. Thanks.

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    And once again, it's edited. Hopefully I got out all the typos this time. I'm working on the next part now, and it should be done soon.

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    I've been struggling with this story, more than any other. It doesn't seem to come to me as easily as the others have. When you read it, does it feel ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Just in case some of you miss the date, I'm giving you the heads up that this is going back into the past, BEFORE Gen was all set to die, ...

    Jul 3, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket