User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Okay thanks, I'm editing it now, and still working on the next part.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Okay, could you please review my story? It's the beginning of a novel, but I haven't worked on it in a while. I want to know if I should keep ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo's Free Thorough Reviews

    Okay, I have one that's short on reviews. It's either the prologue or first chapter, I'm not sure which yet, to a fantasy story. I have a problem with dialog, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews =D

    Okay, I have one. It's a supernatural horror (or at least it's supposed to be). I think it might be a little long for you to go through in red, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Hey! If you need a review just post the link here. I'm on every day, so I should get back to you quickly. I REVIEW -Anything fiction, I don't care ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Okay, I'll do that. The next chapter is almost done, and once it is I'll edit this and post them together. As for the comments, we need all the girls, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (ch. 2: The Hospital)

    Okay, thanks for everything. I'm working on chapter three now. When it's finished, I'm going to heavily edit the first two chapters, and post all three together.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What are the playoffs?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Okay thanks for everything. I'm rewriting this as soon as I finish the third chapter of The Love Note, and this'll help. And by the way, I guess you can't ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Okay thanks. Again, the third chapters almost done, and I'm working on revising these two. Sorry it's taking so long, I'm juggling a bunch of novels at once.

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Okay, thanks. I edited all the typos. I'm horrible with that. I"m almost done with the next part, and I'll post it soon.

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Not So Dear Jamie, WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL OFF MY ENTIRE FAMILY? I mean, honestly, I'm fine with Brannon dying, but did you have to take my parents ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ummm, I'm guessing it's a murder type thing. There was a murder or two maybe, and there's detectives and such searching for the murderer. I like that type. If it's ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What are they, football?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you think that maybe I'm not the type to sit there and not defend myself?

    Jul 11, 2008


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest