User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Chapter One {unfinished}

    Sorry I will try hard to finish things in future before posting. I know this is poor but I really needed to put it somewhere that wasn't my head >.< ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Okay. Wiseman: Still working on chapter three. Ferris: I finished the first one... done . Bear: I'll get right on it... done . Still working on yours wiseman. Anyone else?

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Prologue{unfinished}

    This is the half finished prolouge to the first novel that have serious plans about finishing. I do have the second half of the prolouge, but it's really unpolished, pretty ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Two : The Witch Hunter's Town

    Chapter Two The Witch Hunter’s Town The midnight air was cool and crisp as the Canaby sisters flew high above the clouds. They had been flying [s]silently[/s] for at least ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Okay, Wiseman, I'm done with chapters one & two. Ferris: I'll get right on it.

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    It's done.

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: {Edited version of untitled story, suggestions welcome}

    I Still don't think of it all that good, but I reposted it with editing. If you have any title ideas better than something like "Backyard", then please suggest them ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are we so desperate for questions that we must resort to talking about other people's mothers?

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    First off, thanks for the review. I just wanted to comment on some of the questions you asked. Why not just change “not doin’ out homework” to “not doin’ our ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you think it's apparent that Thunder_Dude does?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you consider that I was tired and it was a typo?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One : The Canaby Sisters

    Chapter one The Canaby sisters The witches Madeline, Rose, and Sarah Canaby formed a circle , rais[s]ing[/s] ed their right hands and began shouting their names . MADELINE ! A ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Okay, I'm on it. It may take a while to review all five chapters though.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmmm, It makes me think of the old expression that talks about the person digging them self into a deeper hole. So, it would make me think that your MC ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What other bucket would she mean?

    Jul 17, 2008


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov