User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Three : The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs

    Chapter Three The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs The Canaby sisters stood looking at the witches, and the witches looking at them. “Who are you?” asked one of the ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    um, 4/10. Sorry, but I don't really understand what's going on in your siggie.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews =D

    Hey, I'm back. Mainly thanks to your review, I've rewritten the first chapter. Could you please check it out?

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Mucho Reviews

    Hey, I just posted this, it's the first chapter of a supernatural horror story. It's sort of long, but not too bad. I'm worried about my dialog, description, and character ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Red Line Reviews

    Ooh, I'm the first one! I just posted this, and I'm looking for a harsh critique. (It's supernaural though, I hope you don't mind). Especially I want to know if ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    Okay, I just posted this and I need reviews. It's the first chapter of a supernatural horror. Sorry, it's kind of long. P.S. Are you asking for anything in return?

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]

    Name: The Love Note Genre: Supernatural horror Summary: After finding and reading an old love note in his locker, high school Freshman Brad Liftridge finds himself being stalked by the ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Get 'Em While They're Hot!

    Okay, it's done. It's called the Love Note and it's a supernatural horror. Sorry, it's kind of long.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    A cry of pain rose out above the crack of a gunshot. Like a scene from a movie, a teenage boy clutched his bloodied chest and fell over backwards. As ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Get 'Em While They're Hot!

    I'm massively editing the first chapter in my novel right now. As soon as I"m done I'll post the link.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blinkingly-good Crits

    I'm also almost done with a massive edit. I'll post the link when it's up.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmm, I'm thinking something about the lottery. It makes me think that some person wins the lottery, and then after he collects his money a lot of bad things keep ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Shafter Story-Shredding Services

    1) - - - It's fantasy (Mermaids) 2)Return to Milantis (Working Title) 3)Ariana is the heir to the throne of Milantis, but when she was a baby the kingdom was ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should we give the attention to fathers?

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Who's to say that romance has to be between two humans? Pork wanted me to write this. Here you go. It's really late right now, and I can't find any ...

    Jul 18, 2008


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon