User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • WRFF Archive Re: Fish-cake... critiques

    Okay, the newly edited first chapter to my supernatural novel.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a while; the computer was down. I'll do my best to get caught up.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmm, I'd say 9/10. It seems interesting, but the blurb and cover art would be the hit or miss. My idea: The Revenge (Questioning Title) Annie was five years old ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: a little help, if you will?

    Okay, I'll look at it. In the future, when you need something reviewed, go to the "Will Review for Food" forum. It's in The Lounge. Just post the link to ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Okay thanks. I did do the * thing after those first few paragraphs, though. As for Kamren though, I know a nine year old who is in love with Chris ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Okay, thanks everyone. I can't rewrite now because I'm working on revising chapter two, but I'll fix the nitpicks.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Max Killer

    I'm here by request! This is a story that I decided to write inspired by me and a friend. We were talking about what we would name our child, when ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Okay, thanks. This helps a lot. :) Thanks for telling me about the confusion, I'll have to fix those up.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Come on people! Give me something to review. I'm bored out of my wits!

    Jul 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...

    Hi, I know you said you prefer poetry, but I really need critiques on this. It's the first chapter of a supernatural novel. Please be as harsh as you can, ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmmm, I'd give it a 9/10. I love the whole mix between fantasy and technology. It also sounds like a very interesting plot; the only reason it's not a full ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Okay thanks everyone, especially the line-by-line. Avens: I just had a few comments on some of the points you made. 1. When you were commenting on the note, I couldn't ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Okay, here's one that badly needs to be shredded. Sorry, it's kind of long. I'm mainly worried about dialog, character development, and if you think it's too rushed. Thanks in ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Don't worry, it's not romantic. Anyway, I d say it's a fantasy. This Ellima chick (I assume it's a girl) must for some reason go find this Cerulean Chrystal. It's ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blinkingly-good Crits

    I'm back. Okay, the link is: P.S. I give points to good reviewers

    Jul 22, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues