User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Uh, sounds a little depressing, so I'm going to guess it's sad. Brings to mind a young MC that has had something bad happen to them. I might read it, ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Red Line Reviews

    I'm back. The review on my first piece was awesome. Can you help be out again? Rip it to shreds please.

    Aug 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Mucho Reviews

    Hi, I'm back. Thanks for the review, but could you please help with the second chapter? It really needs to be ripped to shreds. Thanks in advance!

    Aug 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Thanks for the reviews. I'll be working on chapter two a lot more so those chnages probably won't be made for a while.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Boon's Review Request Service

    Okay, here's the first chapter to a supernatural story I'm working on. I warn you, it's a little long. Are you asking for anything in return?

    Aug 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Thanks. And about the paper, I would tell you what it said, but I'm romantically challenged and don't have a clue what to write in a love note.

    Aug 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    This is the recently edited first chapter to a fiction story I'm working on. It's a little long, I know, but I need reviews. The main thing I'm worried about ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Doctor Is In

    Um, is groveling required in order to get a review? This is the first chapter of a fiction story I'm working on. It's a little long, but I'll give you ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Still waiting on a review. *snore*

    Jul 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Okay, thanks. Not harsh at all, just helpful. A question though: Why exactly do people tend to think that this comes off as Disney style? You've said that, multiple times. ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    I donated at least five days ago. It would be nice to receive a review soon, seeing how many people seem to be involved in this CCF thing.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free reviews over here! ...Anyone?

    Okay, I've got one. It's not fantasy, but it's fiction. Sorry, it's a little long, and no problem if it takes you a while to get around to it. Oh, ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Okay, I've changed my mind. I edited it. Please tell me what you think now.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Three : The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs

    Chapter Three The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs The Canaby sisters stood looking at the witches, and the witches looking at them. “Who are you?” asked one of the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Me Hungry

    This is the first chapter to supernatural novel. I warn you, it's long. Thanks in advance!

    Jul 28, 2008


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon