User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    This is a story that is about a group of shape shifters. Everyone says this story is good but i know better so i'm asking the YWS for advice.Please critique ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I'm writing like, 15 novels. My one main one is up in the Other Fiction forum. I have the first two chapters done and I'm working on the third. I ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Okay, I have to agree with Icaruss, because I swear today I was about two seconds away from clawing out the eyes of the guy that sits behind me. Lolz. ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    The point is just to write as many funny ways to make trick-or-treaters hate you. All I ask is that you keep it PG-13, and number the ways. I'll start. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from a guy's POV

    Okay, I'm a girl trying to write a novel from a guy's POV. I can't seem to get into his head though. Any tips? Stuff I should try to remember ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmm, fantasy comes to mind, since I've never heard of a veen. I would read the blurb to see what it was about. If it interested me I'd read it. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Overall writing help

    Have a question about what format or person to write in? Need info to make your story more believable? Can't beat writer's block? Want to fond a writing partner? Post ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    No, not too harsh at all. It was a lot of help. :) Thanks for everything, though I can't rewrite just yet what with school back up and working on ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    Okay, thanks. Again with the typos. :( I think I got all of them this though. I'm working on chapter three, but it won't be postable for another few weeks ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    Okay thanks. I'm not so sure I'm going to correct the grammar problems in the dialog because I don't know very many teens that use proper grammar, but the rest ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Hi, this is a supernatural fiction story. It's really only the second chapter that needs reviews, but you'll have to at least read the first to know what's going on. ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to Help

    Hi, I need help with a supernatural story I'm working on. It's really only the second one that needs reviews, but you'll have to read the first one to know ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    Brad groaned and blinked open his eyes. Every part of his body ached, and the bright fluorescent lights glared down harshly. His head was fuzzy, and he couldn't figure out ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tender Talon Editiong Services

    Hello. This is a supernatural story. I have two chapters posted. However, it's more the second chapter I need reviews on rather than the first, so if you could just ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    I use blonde for both. Though Microsoft Word doesn't seem to agree with me...

    Aug 10, 2008


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig