User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    Okay, I know this question has been asked before, but there was two different answers, and I'm not sure which one is right. If my chapters are each around 3.5k ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    I never got my critique, and I asked over three months ago. This place is a rip-off.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    Hahaha! Lolz. I'm trick-or-treating this year, but once I get "too old" I'll have to try some of these.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Okay, my school's fall break is officially over, :(, but I'm still reviewing. Of course during the week I'm uber busy, but I promise I'll get to any requests as ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Shadow of the Sun

    Okay, I really liked this story. I like to consider myself a fairly harsh critiquer, and I checked as best I could, but couldn't find anything majorly wrong, other than ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Friendship, Fantasy and Fast Food

    Okay, I'm a first time advanced critiquer, so let's see if I can figure out how this works. Okay, I like your writing style and it seems to me like ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Come on people. I need reviews! Please?

    Sep 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay thanks for the review. And the three years before part would probably make more sense if you read the in-progress-novel it goes with. I get that whole name thing ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And I Love Death Too.

    The result of a bad fever. I should get sick more often. Anyways, any comments would help. Thanks. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Give me one good reason why

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    Yeah, I would do that, but I'm not staying home and passing out on free candy. :D

    Sep 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay, so this is an excerpt from a novel I'm working on, the majority of it is a flashback. It's been pulled out from around the middle, but I don't ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I'm gonna go with 4/10 because my math teacher last year beat that into our heads and now I really don't like variables.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    haha. funny comics. 16. Okay, wear dark sunglasses and label a briefcase "Top Secret." Open the door a crack, whisper, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human (Extract 2)

    Top Secret Cobra: Half-Human -Extract 2- (Please comment on this-I need to know what people think of it! Thanks) Cobra was running. His shoes rang on the metal floor as ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Really hope we don't run into a shark. What would you do if you discovered one of your parents had been hired as a hitman (or woman)?

    Sep 1, 2008


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson