User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    I said "NEXT!!!!"

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having more stars than me.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    Okay, great, here's the link then. Thanks, and feel free to ask for anything in return. :)

    Oct 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Finally! Okay, you're all done. Next!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Potential prologue

    Yes, this is a very preliminary version of the prologue for the story I was discussing in the Writers' Corner. It has yet to be named, or even have a ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Is it enough to hope?

    This is for the Creative Communications writing contest, in which I have the potential to get published and earn a lot of money. This is my first time doing it, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Born Again

    Comments in red Bobby waits outside the room, rubbing his hands together. The doctor’s been there for over an hour, stepping out every once in a while, asking for towels, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Born Again

    Comments in red Bobby waits outside the room, rubbing his hands together. The doctor’s been there for over an hour, stepping out every once in a while, asking for towels, ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.

    Comments in red “Such a crappy season,” Cormac sighs. “What?” “Autumn, man. It’s the crappiest season there is. What’s the point? I mean, summer’s hot and winter’s cold and spring’

    Oct 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    Are you willing to do advanced critiques? Because mine is rather long.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Come on, people! Someone has to want a review!

    Oct 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    Are you willing to do advanced critiques? Mine is rather long...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chocoholic's Cheerful Critiques!

    Are you willing to do advanced critiques?

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Love Note ch. 1&2

    I've edited it. Do not download this version, download the file several posts down. Okay, this is my first try posting an advance critique, so let's see how this goes. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eve-Prologue

    ~Hey, everyone. I decided awhile back that I didn't like my Fallen Sorrows. So I'm redoing everything. The characters will be the same but a whole other plot and different ...

    Oct 9, 2008


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne