User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Love Note ch. 1&2

    Hm, I don't know. I'm not big on slang myself, so I basically just copied the people at my school. That of course, could be a problem, though, because Brad ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay thanks. That was a lot of help. I'll keep these in mind, but it may be a while before I get to work on this one again. :)

    Oct 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Okay, you're both done. Who's next?

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: House Warming

    I need this reviewed because it is a contest entry at my school and I don ' t trust my teacher :D Comments in red Anne lifted the last box ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. You're bad at this Cobra. TPBM is in the middle of writing a novel.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for giving ChrisCaraway a higher rating than me.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jon

    Comments in red I bit down on my lip and turned over in bed with my mobile pressed firmly to my left ear. Yet again I was smiling ear to ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Thanks Ali, for your true nit-picking talents. I'll keep the comments in mind. This novel is on a halt though, until I finish The Love Note. I've just been wanting ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, I'm pretty sure I'm not SilverSunlight. ~ The person below me loves country music.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for living inside your own head.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10. It seems original enough. Minus points because you don't know where it's going. This is what would be the synopsis on the back of the book if it was ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why would you guys jump to conclusions about whether or not that's a statement?

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for not knowing how to spell banned.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Are you open to doing advanced critiques?

    Oct 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Okay, I just posted this a few days ago and it has no reviews, so please. It's the first two chapters of my supernatural novel-to-be The Love Note. It's long ...

    Oct 12, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare