User avatar

Jadeite

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Le Ballet Volé

    Humm...interesting poem. Nice work on it.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mentality of a dangerous mafia.

    Very nice poem. Much in-depth in it. Excellent job!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wildfire

    Very interesting poem. I enjoyed the read. I think its the most interesting poem I've read. Great job!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Non-believer

    Wow! That was a powerful poem. Well written and good choice of words! Great poem, I really enjoyed reading it. You have much talent.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sensual narcotics

    I like how you expressed your feelings in the poem. Very well done!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: palestinian child

    That was a great poem. I really like how it was written and good word useage. Excellent work!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Another Newbie? But of course!

    Hi Rachel, I'm a new writer myself. I've only started a few months ago. I write fiction and science fiction. And I'm new here too.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sand Duel - By Jadeite

    Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. I've read that many times and never saw those. I have dyslexia, and I see certain words diferently then most people who don't have ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Thanks for all your welcomes! Much appreciated! I mostly write science fiction, outer space adventure and some plain fiction. But recently I've been having trouble writing. My writing isn't turning ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sand Duel - By Jadeite

    It was mid-day and the sun was blazing hot on the beach. The sand was soft and warm, while the ocean was cool and moist. The only sounds you could ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Redemption

    Excellent work! I really liked this fan fiction. I'm very impressed. Well done!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: Rogue Knight

    Very interesting fan fiction story. Well done!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Please don't leave

    Very nice short story. Well done!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Child, Child

    That was an amazing poem. Very well written and much passion in it. Nicely done! -Jade

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm Jade and I am new to this site as well as a new writer. I am eager to meet other writers and hope I enjoy myself here.

    Apr 13, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres