User avatar

Jade1218THGfan

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all Hunger Games Freaks

    Hahah thanks everyone haha Jared everyone tells me the 3ird one sucked it's actually pretty funny because that one was my favorite lol I dont know why maybe I just ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all Hunger Games Freaks

    :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all Hunger Games Freaks

    Ok so im obsessed with the Hunger Games if anybody else loves them please reply. I need some friends who actually LIKE them because most of my friends make fun ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello everybody

    Haha ok thanks :D

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello everybody

    Heyyyyy so this is Jade1218THGfan :D I am new i am 13 and I really really REALLY want some friends so plllleeaaasssee talk to me.

    Jul 7, 2011


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical