User avatar

Jacobs

  • Welcome Mat Re: New-Born Writer

    Thank you for the welcome. I think I've found a home among homes. And EnchantressMuffin, thanks for the smiley! I might take you up on the offer, too. Thanks, again!

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New-Born Writer

    Afternoon! I'm Jacobs - a poet in my own mind, a beginner writer. I'm from a small town south of Minnesota. My eccentricities make me a somewhat strange, odd duckling ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started to read when I was three years of age, and I think my first book was 'My little puppy' or something along those lines, and then it was ...

    Oct 17, 2007


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling