User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I felt like a total creep, and the biggest jerk alive. I wondered if that's what everyone thought? I apologized profusely to Tarrion the whole way back. When we ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I woke up, I sat there, and I felt empty. What I had done made me sick, even for what I have done in the past. I sat there ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri My head was in my hands when Dominique came over. She sat bye me, and shot an irritated glance towards Tarrion. Tarrion didn't leave though, then I shot him ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I crept closer, as to make sure Dominique knew that it truly was me. I spoke softly, and calmly; "Dominique, I couldn't help but notice your burns,I...", I was ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri Hello guys, I said. I was with you on the helicopter, but I was knocked out in a corner where that retched woman couldn't see me. I haven't properly ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel

    On the Wings of an Angel Starting and Accepting

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Sorry to interupt the flow, but im lost, and I think im going to drop out, I can't be of any use anymore. So sorry.

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri Skylar-King Svendsen I...I was totally speechless. There was a man standing in my doorway rambling on about how I was a "Chosen One". He must have noticed that I ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Name: Dimitri Skylar-King Svendsen Age:18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff African-American, with short wavy hair. Onyx colored eyes and hair. About six feet three inches (6'3'') weighing approximately 2

    May 23, 2010


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley