User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    *Plot* You are someone special. You have always been someone special. Ever since your thirteenth birthday, you noticed you could do things no one else could. You are able to ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    OK, I agree, it is his character and no one should have killed HIS character, but JJ, don't say that you're going to leave, then post something totally different confuses ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    *Really, He is my character, so I think its only fair if I get to control what happens to him. You can't kill him without my consent, and I never ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri The events that just occured, did not happen. There was no gun, there was no shot. Dimitri was in the woods, and was eaten by wolves. Erase what just ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri *cough* Dimitri is dead, he got eaten by wolves. There is no possible way this is happinnig.

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri Dimitri was out in the woods, and you can guess there were giant wolves. So Dimitri put up his best fight. But did not prevail. Dimitri is dead!

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I was at the creek still. I didn't feel a bit sorry for what I had done. I even laughed. Just then Gemma came into view. She spotted me ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I walked away from the came fire. I had been getting to much attention. Some one else needed to get some of that attention. I walked off towards the ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I shook her hand and laughed, "I know who you are. I'm Dimitri." She smiled, "I know who you are." I figured this could be a great opportunity. With ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I went back to camp, throwing bandages, and other healing herbs to Saph, she nodded approval and I went to go chop wood. Pinko was tickling my shoulders as ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri She was correct. Despite the fact that we had all been on the same island in the beginning, I felt out of place. I had been the only one ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I woke up, and was amazed to see Tarrion and Domi sitting at my side. They were whispering, so I pretended to be asleep. "I am kind of scared ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri What had I done, and who was I kidding? They need me, I can't just leave. I will never quit. Even if I am hated until the end, I ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I coulden't take it much longer. I was hated by everyone here. I tried to help, I tried to make things better for everyone. But I guess when you ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I was able to see Dominique, struggling with that heavy pot. However I have noticed the last couple days that she has tried her best to stay away from ...

    May 27, 2010


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King