User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Archive Re: War Games

    Age: 21 Name: Mitch Silverwing Apperance: Standing at 6'6'', Mitch never has a problem seeing over the heads of others. Weighing around 235lbs, Mitch also never has a problem taking ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: War Games

    Plot Training a group of recruits has finally taken it's last toll on the Shadow Crest Guild. For years the same group of recruits have not graduated from basics. To ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    I thought I was Demon????? Am I wrong????

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    Name: Demon Age:(Looks __ real age __) Looks 23 real age 9901 Gender: Male Type: Lyken Leader Appearance: Lyken:Towers above most creatures from paw to shoulder is 7'0'', on back ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    Thunder Man, was I just that rude? Did I really just shove Dust out of my front door. Nah, I couldn't have been that rude, I just gave I'm ID ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways

    -Name: Shane David Sparking *Go's by *Sparks* -Age (17): 17 -Gender: Male -Personality: Shane Spearkin is just kinda your average Joe. Well that's what he believes. Shane has a huge ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways

    Runaways from Trixymox What do you do, when you have nothing left? Even your best friends have nothing left. All seventeen years old, and so lost. Never seen a glimpse ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    Thunder It started out as a soft knock at the door....Then the knocking became more frantic. I lived alone ever since December of last year, when I moved out of ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    Name: Jon Mason Lovlace *Likes to be called Thunder* Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff Caucasian , with medium wavy hair. green colored eyes and brown hair. About five feet ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    *Nothing Has Changed.....I am just re starting it! You are someone special. You have always been someone special. Ever since your thirteenth birthday, you noticed you could do things no ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    I quit...Have to much to do. So sorry, just can't keep up :D

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Skylar *Thunder* They had come again. They had come to my house, and searched everything. I managed make my house, and me normal. They left, and said they would be ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Ok, since no one wanted to be a government offical, we are making it npc...We are starting the SB, and are still accepting.; TEll your friends. Maybe one of them ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Alright Guys.....WE First Off Need more GUYS.....And we need some Government officals....remember you can have up to two characters. Please Condsider what I have just said. Thanks -JJ-

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Name: Skylar King *Likes to be called Thunder* Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff African-American, with short wavy hair. Onyx colored eyes and hair. About five feet ten inches (5'10'') ...

    Jun 4, 2010


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate