User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I feel ashamed putting this up. I am putting my picture up with all of these wonderfully looking people...Oh well, whatever. Here goes it... Sorry the Giant photo ''Altering'' Software ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Isha and PhoenixBishop Kara_Hargreves and Lumierre Firearris and Isha jackpotjohnston and allmixed up (I'm so going to die for this) Yes you are....expect it at around 7:30p.m Friday....0_o

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website

    That quote on the site's header (Be your self, because everyone else is taken! -JackpotJohnson-) was originally said in a different variation by Oscar Wilde: "Be yourself, everyone else is ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website

    Oh no, Im going to MAKE it work...Even if that means, I am up all day, and all night for sixty years. (Ok maybe not that long) But, have no ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website

    I'll see what I can do, but so far it has loaded for everyone else. But none the less, I shall work on it! Thank you for your patience. I ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website

    I'll see what I can do, but so far it has loaded for everyone else. But none the less, I shall work on it! Thank you for your patience. I ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website

    This is where its at. Come join me to have some writing, reading fun. Check out the site, it is really cool. It would be nice to have some new ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    From a friend

    May 21, 2010


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling