-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
From a friend
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Sneak peek of: The Yangziat System Mission
Just a rough draft...anyone got comments or concerns?
May 21, 2010 -
Re: American Patriotism
Yup...The Patriotic Spirit is in that picture
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]
Sneak Peek of: The Yangziat System Mission By: JackpotJohnson :D Thanks that would be great
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Bits and Pieces
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These are stunning great!
May 21, 2010 -
Re: A day out.
Hey these are good...but empty....I really don't know how to explain but they are good
May 21, 2010 -
Re: My Photography
Wow these are great..... :D keep up the good work
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Imagine
I like it.....its good
May 21, 2010 -
Re: pictures
Its interesting...Just resize it :D
May 21, 2010 -
Re: picture
I like it. :D I look forward to seeing more works of yours in the future
May 21, 2010 -
Re: The Serpent Tooth (Basic Version)
The Serpent Tooth Around 1500 years ago, a great hero was born. Nastrotium a Norse god was born to the son of Thor. Little did Nastrotium know that he was ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Darkness to Darkness
Good...I liked it..i would provide constructive criticism but what i needed to say was already said. :D Good Job!!
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Tears of Fire (Rewritten portion in a first person POV)
Its good...Real good, however i have to agree with the others...other than that it was good
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Prologue (The Legendary Power)
Thank you both for your critique's and ideas. I will use your ideas and apply them to future stories. Again thank you both.
May 21, 2010 -
Re: Prologue (The Legendary Power)
Prologue: In the days before humans roamed the earth, there where four legendary Princes. Those four Princes held four legendary powers. When these Princes died off, they had their powers ...
May 20, 2010
