User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Legendary Power (Chapters 1-2)

    Thanks, for the Great feedback. It's nice to meet you to. I noticed to that I really need to make some meat on these barebones, because you're right, I need ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Legendary Power (Chapters 1-2)

    I will definitely PM you when more is written, Thank you for your words of advice. I noticed that as well after I posted. This is just my rough draft ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Legendary Power (Chapters 1-2)

    Table of Main Characters The Dark Prince- Nathaniel Johnson Powers- Dark Magic/ All Elemental Powers The Sky Prince- Joshua Bilbrew Powers- Cosmic Energy/ All elemental Powers Table of Minor Character

    May 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Shout (Shallow Version)

    Don't you ever wonder why girl Why he's never there for you Don't you ever wonder why girl What it would have been like Don't you ever wonder why girl ...

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Wise-Old-Man Age: 85 Gender: Male Personality: Never pushy, mean spirited, cranky, upset, or even demeaning. The wise old man, never shouts or makes rude comments. Always is offering comfort to ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    Wow, this is great. It immediately grabs the readers attention within the first line. You make it so realistic its almost like I'm standing right next to her, crying with ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Name: Dimitri Skylar-King Svendsen Age:18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff African-American, with short wavy hair. Onyx colored eyes and hair. About six feet three inches (6'3'') weighing approximately 2

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Character templates have been made for this storybook...feel free to comment or become one of the characters :D

    May 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    alright...

    May 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Plot On the Wings of an Angel, you are the Angel. You are a young, naive, and ignorant 15-year-old. God has sent you into the world to change the lives ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Flash Fiction

    I really liked it...I belive that it captures your attention with in the first line. I love how you kind of make it feel normal and it almost like fades. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sneak peek of: The Yangziat System Mission

    Thank you for your great advice. I will use this information in the future for my benifit.....This is will make writing sci-fi much easier. Also for Bao-boa's name I wanted ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Sands (rewrite)

    Like they said it was a good start...

    May 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sneak peek of: The Yangziat System Mission

    Anyone else????

    May 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Serpent Tooth (Basic Version)

    Thank's so much....I'll take a look at what I can do to fix the story

    May 21, 2010


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro