User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I was able to see Dominique, struggling with that heavy pot. However I have noticed the last couple days that she has tried her best to stay away from ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I felt like a total creep, and the biggest jerk alive. I wondered if that's what everyone thought? I apologized profusely to Tarrion the whole way back. When we ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I woke up, I sat there, and I felt empty. What I had done made me sick, even for what I have done in the past. I sat there ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri My head was in my hands when Dominique came over. She sat bye me, and shot an irritated glance towards Tarrion. Tarrion didn't leave though, then I shot him ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I crept closer, as to make sure Dominique knew that it truly was me. I spoke softly, and calmly; "Dominique, I couldn't help but notice your burns,I...", I was ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri Hello guys, I said. I was with you on the helicopter, but I was knocked out in a corner where that retched woman couldn't see me. I haven't properly ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel

    On the Wings of an Angel Starting and Accepting

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Sorry to interupt the flow, but im lost, and I think im going to drop out, I can't be of any use anymore. So sorry.

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    SB move to:

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Remeber these rules: #1-Swearing is allowed, but not atroshish! #2-Keep Inappropriate words, and phrase to a minimum #3-I'm the wise old man! No exceptions #4-Keep all posts to at least ...

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Or Comments

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    If you have questions please Pm me

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Ok, we've all waited long enough, so we are going to start this SB, It will be started on the next page!!!!!!!!!!

    May 26, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: On the Wings of an Angel

    On the Wings of an Angel, Check it out: I need to fill some more slots, please don't hesitate to comment about likes and dislikes.

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri Skylar-King Svendsen I...I was totally speechless. There was a man standing in my doorway rambling on about how I was a "Chosen One". He must have noticed that I ...

    May 24, 2010


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken