User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Chapter Two*

    Open Roads Chapter Two *2* For some strange reason, I could not control or even read her mind. She must have known I way trying, for otherwise she would not ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I was at the creek still. I didn't feel a bit sorry for what I had done. I even laughed. Just then Gemma came into view. She spotted me ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I walked away from the came fire. I had been getting to much attention. Some one else needed to get some of that attention. I walked off towards the ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Chapter One*

    Open Roads Chapter One *1* I walked slowly towards the train station. It led off of the island to the main land. This would be a start. The only thing ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Prologue*

    Open Roads Prologue I was an outcast, that no one cared about, or no one needed, or even both. They were jealous of me. Was it because I was different, ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I shook her hand and laughed, "I know who you are. I'm Dimitri." She smiled, "I know who you are." I figured this could be a great opportunity. With ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I went back to camp, throwing bandages, and other healing herbs to Saph, she nodded approval and I went to go chop wood. Pinko was tickling my shoulders as ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri She was correct. Despite the fact that we had all been on the same island in the beginning, I felt out of place. I had been the only one ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I woke up, and was amazed to see Tarrion and Domi sitting at my side. They were whispering, so I pretended to be asleep. "I am kind of scared ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Never a Happy Ending

    Wow, very nicely done. You write so nicely. Its long and descriptive. That's what got me, it was so descriptive. It was almost like I couldn't be lost. Every paragraph ...

    May 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    Go ahead, my character doesent come in until later.

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri What had I done, and who was I kidding? They need me, I can't just leave. I will never quit. Even if I am hated until the end, I ...

    May 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Name: Skylar King Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff African-American, with short wavy hair. Onyx colored eyes and hair. About six feet five inches (6'5'') weighing approximately 285 pounds. Skills

    May 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Plot You are someone special. You have always been someone special. Ever since your thirteenth birthday, you noticed you could do things no one else could. You are able to ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri I coulden't take it much longer. I was hated by everyone here. I tried to help, I tried to make things better for everyone. But I guess when you ...

    May 28, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author