User avatar

JackpotJohnson

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Chapter Three*

    Open Roads Chapter Three *3* The Guild Master, and I went our separate ways. I went towards the Head Masters office. She had vanished out of site. I took an ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Austin Perkinson and The Great Escape

    *Hello Shamrock, I am JackpotJohnson here to review -JJ-, Red=Grammer Mistakes and Blue=My Ideas Center this out, for formating purposes. Austin Perkinson & The Great Escape Prologue: Bad News Don't ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Skylar *Thunder* They had come again. They had come to my house, and searched everything. I managed make my house, and me normal. They left, and said they would be ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Ok, since no one wanted to be a government offical, we are making it npc...We are starting the SB, and are still accepting.; TEll your friends. Maybe one of them ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Prologue/Chapter 2* *Revised*

    Open Roads Prologue I was an outcast, that no one cared about, or no one needed, or even both. They were jealous of me. Was it because I was different, ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Alright Guys.....WE First Off Need more GUYS.....And we need some Government officals....remember you can have up to two characters. Please Condsider what I have just said. Thanks -JJ-

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Hidden Power *Accepting*

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Thread moved to:

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Name: Skylar King *Likes to be called Thunder* Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff African-American, with short wavy hair. Onyx colored eyes and hair. About five feet ten inches (5'10'') ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    *Plot* You are someone special. You have always been someone special. Ever since your thirteenth birthday, you noticed you could do things no one else could. You are able to ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    OK, I agree, it is his character and no one should have killed HIS character, but JJ, don't say that you're going to leave, then post something totally different confuses ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    *Really, He is my character, so I think its only fair if I get to control what happens to him. You can't kill him without my consent, and I never ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri The events that just occured, did not happen. There was no gun, there was no shot. Dimitri was in the woods, and was eaten by wolves. Erase what just ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri *cough* Dimitri is dead, he got eaten by wolves. There is no possible way this is happinnig.

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Dimitri Dimitri was out in the woods, and you can guess there were giant wolves. So Dimitri put up his best fight. But did not prevail. Dimitri is dead!

    Jun 3, 2010


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman