-
Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*
Name: Jon Mason Lovlace *Likes to be called Thunder* Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Buff Caucasian , with medium wavy hair. green colored eyes and brown hair. About five feet ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*
*Nothing Has Changed.....I am just re starting it! You are someone special. You have always been someone special. Ever since your thirteenth birthday, you noticed you could do things no ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Open Roads *Casey Johnson*
Open Roads Character Templates Casey Johnson *Main Character* -Name- Casey Svendsen-Onyx Johnson -Age- 18-21 (Range of his age during the novel) -Personality- Strong-willed, but quiet. Disciplined and
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Open Roads-Part 1 of 15 (Introductions)
Open Roads *Prologue* I was an outcast, that no one cared about, or no one needed, or even both. They were jealous of me. Was it because I was different, ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I feel ashamed putting this up. I am putting my picture up with all of these wonderfully looking people...Oh well, whatever. Here goes it... Sorry the Giant photo ''Altering'' Software ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Isha and PhoenixBishop Kara_Hargreves and Lumierre Firearris and Isha jackpotjohnston and allmixed up (I'm so going to die for this) Yes you are....expect it at around 7:30p.m Friday....0_o
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
That quote on the site's header (Be your self, because everyone else is taken! -JackpotJohnson-) was originally said in a different variation by Oscar Wilde: "Be yourself, everyone else is ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
Oh no, Im going to MAKE it work...Even if that means, I am up all day, and all night for sixty years. (Ok maybe not that long) But, have no ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
I'll see what I can do, but so far it has loaded for everyone else. But none the less, I shall work on it! Thank you for your patience. I ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
I'll see what I can do, but so far it has loaded for everyone else. But none the less, I shall work on it! Thank you for your patience. I ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
This is where its at. Come join me to have some writing, reading fun. Check out the site, it is really cool. It would be nice to have some new ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: The Night Isn't Always Quiet {prologue}
Hello there, I am JackpotJohnson -JJ- I am here to give you your first review! Red=Grammer Mistakes/ Blue=My Ideas I'll stop loving you When diamonds never sparkle And flowers cease ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Soulswords, Prologue
Hello, I am JackpotJohnson -JJ- Here for your first review. Red=Grammer Mistakes/ Blue=My Ideas! Lets Begin. Peace, once shattered, seems to have been the shortest fleeting moment of light before ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: The fall of Marr
I quit...Have to much to do. So sorry, just can't keep up :D
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Austin Perkinson and The Great Escape
Hey there Shamrock, -JJ- here back to review. Red=Grammer mistakes and Blue=Ideas Austin Perkinson & The Great Escape Bold this, and center it out. Table of Contents →Prologue: Bad News ...
Jun 7, 2010
