User avatar

JackBauerHasABaldSpot

  • Romantic Novels Re: SUPER BOY: CHAPTER TWO

    My favorite PIC, I hope I don't go too easy or too hard! First, spelling is a given. I'm a grammar nut probably damaged from some profoundly tough teacher (as ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Do We Do With Games? Play Them.

    This is all I can get. Enjoy. Or destroy if that's your thing. ___ My sister refused to emerge for a week. To everybody's disadvantage, she also included this with ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game Goes On (Unfortunately)

    Perhaps if such a thing as love existed so powerfully in human form, I believe I would demand they answer me this. If love was the worst and best feeling ...

    May 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'

    I really do love the style used right here. However, with the descriptions, you might want to tighten a few screws. Like when describing the 'shades' of Madame Vivian, I ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The dusty road

    It's not written with error (okay, much error) except for what the previous have said about description, but it seems a tad bit...quick. Even if a girl's vulnerable, the type ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game

    Again, comments to me are the rough online equivalent of gold, on this website, at least. Perhaps if such a thing as love existed so powerfully in human form, I ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's You

    Some parts in the second chapter actually don't make sense and there's still a small bit of description to be made between sections. Other than that, it's engrossing enough. To ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game

    Honestly, I think I'm too into my words and that's why I can't settle on a good plot. For this I guess I was doing a whole sister's objective--she doesn't ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game

    I don't mean to sound desperate, but comments would be nice. Often I think about the times that I've seen the same thing repeatedly, even at the moment I'm seeing ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of the Bottle Story

    There were many things I could say that my mother deserved that made my hatred look pathetically insignificant, but to make a list would be both worthless and arduous. Like ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Bottle For Me....Ten Bottles For You

    Prologue: The best of my talents was always reading. Not Cask of Amontillado reading, but actual reading. People reading. I realize things, much like any person should, but I picture ...

    Oct 7, 2006


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg