User avatar

JackBauerHasABaldSpot

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Pill-Popping Romantic

    I didn't realize the truth at first, but that wasn't anything shocking. My sisters had more experience with these things than I did. But it's still a bit embarrassing that ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Nice title, I get it, and I'm sure others will too, but...there are pests in here I have to voice. When you wrote "typical school..." try not to use that ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Only Use Fingers for Writing (and nothing else)

    I will admit it: strange, isn't it? But, uh...comments wouldn't go astray. ____________________________ "Jerry! Liz!" one of the friends called loudly. As the door slammed, the two people waited for ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    ...and wouldn't you know I'm right in the middle of this mess. :( I just hope my home doesn't burn down. *prays* [s] BlackGhost [/s] Right next to you there, ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    California wildfires of October 2007 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The California wildfires of October 2007 are an ongoing series of over 20 wildfires raging across Southern California, forcin

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    Ooh, I have three pleasures that originate from the dirty mind of one Judd Apatow: The 40 Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, and Superbad! I know being a girl means I ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Very not bad. A mix of Bourne, Back to the Future, and Heroes. Very nice. Not exactly the most simple to combine, but I still dig it. However, the character ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Oh, FINALLY! I thought no one had posted about Harry, and I was just so shocked! Then I found it! I know this is months old and everything, but everyone ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Although I have to say Meyer gives the goods, I wouldn't go so far to add that these books are the best . They're...the pop revelation of the year, and ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's Seen Avenue Q?

    I've seen parts of it and I think it's funny and more fit to a broader audience than Wicked (which gets a little boring to me after a while). After ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forty Dollars is Forty Dollars

    There I stand on the earth and land Switching my feet in the dirt and sand, There I see you and think I will beat you But it doesn't matter ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    ______________________________ Jerry thought for a moment, then sat down and turned on the light. His best friend would be here in a few minutes, but Jerry knew he had to ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love That Could Never Be

    It's as you said: not very creative. If you have any intention of being a really good writer, creativity is certainly a good place to start. The only time this ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    I've never watched a soap opera before (personally, I'm more into the destruction of relationships in completely comical situations), but this seems like the ultimate soap opera times ten. The ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Do We Do With Games? Play Them.

    p.s.- hahaha people know your name now jk jk jk lol. bye :)! They already know me as Mr. JB, or Jack, my FPIC! Much appreciated, see ya at Mr. ...

    Sep 25, 2007


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather