User avatar

JackBauerHasABaldSpot

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    Thanks, LC. I don't know if Jerry's into Elizabeth as much as you might think, but I like your comment on reality. Though, how it plays into this story I'm ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    This is not meant to be realistic, nor is it meant to be taken seriously (I'd be insulted if you did). This is also just one whole scene, but a ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Thank you very much for the praise (esp. you Sassy!). I know how hard it is to get comments like these, especially in comedies, but I'd really like some more ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    All that aside, it was very funny and very different! :) It makes a change from all the other 102862829 romances you read out there. Good! :D Your critique pretty ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    I know it sounds incomplete. That's why I wrote another version. I don't think I should have kept up the whole Molly thing for too long. This was just a ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    Thank you, and the Stick World thanks you (and that's saying something, because they're a TOUGH crowd!). I think I'll do better on my errors on the other version of ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Thanks, but I doubt I'll be continuing, and to tell you the truth, I didn't think ANYONE was going to like this! Pretty much everyone likes Stephenie Meyer! Even guys!

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I'll agree that this is really stupid (I mean absol utely stupid!), but don't take it seriously. If you do, you might get sorely offended....just remember, this is strictly a ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    Let's See... Movies I've seen recently: American Gangster: okay, unless you've got a weak stomach, strict parents, or just something that keeps you from an R-rating(or maybe all three), go ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Three

    Okay, just as a side note, unless you're going to post these chapters all in one post, please don't do it all in one day. It's against the rules to ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Find My Way To You

    This isn't me being mean, it's just me being honest. You need a lot more than what you've got down. Yes, you've got a few grammatical errors, and that's excusable, ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Only Use Fingers for Writing (and nothing else)

    Er...hem...rated 'R' for language and slight mature themes, right? I think the f-word warrants that. Just fixed it. And thank you. Your comment alone is motivation for me to continue ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Thank You For Smoking

    I saw it recently and I have to say: it's one of the smartest comedies I've seen in a while. Every character was pretty funny in their own way (most ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #2

    Well, the whole "victim" thing is a first. It's something Harlequin writers and Danielle Steel like to use a lot. It sends a message that the character is always stronger ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    Yes, it is a very good book, but call me too optimistic: I liked Bradbury's book much more for the ending, which certainly presents a much more hopeful view. Though ...

    Oct 27, 2007


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind