User avatar

JackBauerHasABaldSpot

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All in the Families

    I noticed that your first paragraph's first three sentences start out the exact same way: Waking up...Removing... You're doing the "Sitting up, he was whatever" sentences that I see often ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Can anyone here spell "lackluster"? Come on...you know there's something wrong with a film when you and your sister/whoever are laughing during the huge battle scene at the end: we ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Northanger Abbey

    I don't know if I can agree with you there...Pride and Prejudice is certainly her most famous work, but I don't think it's her best. In my opinion, it's the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Not Another Vampire Romance

    Actually, it made more sense before I sliced it down. It's explained more with the added part, but I agreed with Max that it was too long. You're right about ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Not Another Vampire Romance

    Under Edit. Please try again another time. Have a good one.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Broadway!

    The Wiz is a musical tied to The Wizard of Oz, though it uses a different style of music throughout. The movie based on it was terrible, but the musical's ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    You know, this was not bad, really! Not that I intend to put down other posters on this forum, but this appeals to me in a way. Yes, we've seen ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    Note: Until further notice, this is it. I guess everyone's just going to have to burrow back into the books (why not? Maybe it'll annoy me enough to start another ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Broadway!

    Okay, here's mine: Aida Annie Avenue Q (THIS one is my favorite right now) Barnum (just a few songs, though) Big River Chicago Dreamgirls Evita Grease The King and I ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I used to like the series a bit, but after my sister said she liked it, I decided that reading them was enough. No praise, no nada. I just hate ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    I like it. Short, sweet, and (most of all) it doesn't have a stupid title that sounds marginally cute yet has nothing to do with the story (guilty, personally!). I ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night, One Chance

    I've been trying to get to it and...well, finally! Anyway. Since the grammar issues appear to be sorted out, let's get on to the writing... I don't really like it ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hey, either you like it or you don't, but in all fairness, I did put in two warnings for Stephenie Meyer fans. And hey, at least criticize while you put ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    *trying very very hard to remember who J is but can't* Jasper Hale. loved it! but one thing, who is R? Rosalie Hale.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    It's obviously about racism, but I like to think that it's also about courage even in the face of so much fear. I didn't really cry at the Tom Robinson ...

    Jan 15, 2008


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians