User avatar

Jack-a-Lynn

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bergamo - Part 1

    Your World as I See It : This is a bitter, steam-powered world driven by progress. Factories dominate the city of Bergamo, and the workers eke out a meager existence ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Glimmer

    Most of what I found is a reiteration of what others have pointed out already. You tend to go overboard with physical descriptions, and those really bog down the pace. ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Days into Aradon Chapter One sec 1, 2

    Overview: First of all, I found the arc of the story (the plot, the natural curve of events) to be extremely confusing and disconnected. We have the world of your ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Greatest Hunger

    I won't get into the historical inaccuracies, as those have been covered already, but I think what you have here, especially in the first two sections, is a very good ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shirracco- chapter 1

    The first question I have is who is speaking? I understand the letter from the priest, but the section between the letter and Shirracco's telling of the story is confused. ...

    Sep 21, 2009


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon