User avatar

J_Fang

  • Homework Help Re: Survey -- 21-25 years old -- Please fill in

    (EDIT: Sorry didn't notice the sub-header, hopefully you can use this, if not sorry for wasting the space) Name ( could be pseudonym): Date of Birth : 12/04/1983 Place of ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Am i fine in my suffering?

    I'll never be happy but maybe I shouldn't be maybe i was born for this pain, and this jealousy to suffer in silence is my destiny My opinion on those ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Hi to all. First off I'd like to apologize to anyone I've posted/replied to: If it seemed like I was doing an introduction that belonged here I'm sorry, I really ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some graphics

    Cool work. You have a good sense of image composition. Some of the people I went to school with didn't have as good. With some time and practice (if you're ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sunset~chapter 1

    Hajimemashite. Jimi- Howaito desu. And that would be about as much Nihongo as I remember from college. I apologize if it was done...poorly. Either way lets get on to the ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Hi BB, I can relate to the grammar and punctuation difficulties. They've always been my weak points in writing. A website that has helped me tremendously is: . I'm completely ...

    Apr 1, 2009


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop