User avatar

J_Fang

  • Research Re: American schools?

    1. Grade systems? What grade are you and how old are you when you're in the "Seniors" In the area that I was in (Souther Kentucky) it depended on the ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: American Places.

    When I was in high school there was an Indian family that moved to our region (Southern Kentucky). If I remember right her family was from New Dehli. A small ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Food

    It entirely depends on the type of person they are, the major factors are: their age, their personality and the region of the states they live in. So I'll break ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: If . . .

    A picture's worth a thousand words. A photo that looks to put them in a compromising situation could be good. Or a digitally altered photograph that puts them in a ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    :!: EDIT: I just now noticed the last little bit of what you said "Versatility". I've picked through dells website and here you go: A 15" Screen Inspiron starts at ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Old un-often used vampire legend help.. .

    I'll do my best to dig up the links I've found over the years and I'll hit my roommate up for any info (he's a retardedly huge vampire fanatic). Here's ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sunset~chapter 2

    Aye, I do understand, it was just something we did. Mostly we spent our time reading English and translating what we read into Japanese, so it was just an idea, ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    All in all its good. It has a very managa/anime style to it and that's great it's a very popular style. The eyes are well done, and with manga the ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Ok guys, I need your help.

    Hope this will help. Breaking it down... 1a: Pick a physical feature your guy really likes about your girl or that stands out. Make it derogatory and that's what he ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Butterfly Wings

    Ouch--their situation sucked tragically, however, AWSOME writing. (I know all caps are "teh bad", but it was a requirement.) Everyone's been so detailed with the critiques that really all I ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Caurien, Mountains, and a Dragon...

    Hello :) I'll just skip straight into my review: The character portrait is truly well done. You have a great sense of structure and I really am impressed. (I can't ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert The Dragon

    Great Job... Drawing fantasy creatures for the first time is always nerve racking espically whenever you show it to a number of people. The number one tip I can give ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sunset~chapter 2

    After reading this one the most consistent mistake that I can find is how you shift tense mid sentence and paragraph. It's probably just a language issue and I'm sure ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Series: A Song of Fire and Ice

    A Song of Fire and Ice (series) by George R. R. Martin Book One: A Game of Thrones Book Two: A Clash of Kings Book Three: A Storm of Swords ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Choosing Topic for Public Speaking

    You could do a speech about how Hollywood (or major film production center in your area) moves in cycles constantly renewing old movie themes and ideas. How certain genere's get ...

    Apr 2, 2009


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg