User avatar

J_Fang

  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Superior

    It's a really great picture, especially for being a "quick snapshot". Could easily be turned into a greeting card, the cover of a "Romantic" card or a postcard. It could ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear - Title Pending

    Great work. But these are the two problems I had with it: It may come to be that you believe the image to be gone – it may not appear ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancer

    Granted I've only written two poems in my life and they were forced by the man , a.k.a. the education system . Though... I liked it. It had a very ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Removed #7

    Awesome story! A husky man appeared and embraced her. I get what you mean by "husky" and have no problems with it, but if you would like some other adjectives ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Evil Other Woman

    I realize that a lot of this could depend on personality and that's fine; I'm hoping for a variety of answers. :idea: Quick Info: In my story I'm currently working ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Parts of the eye

    ^^A cool little intereactive diagram of the eye. ^^And a little something on eye color if you really want to get into it. Normally, I'd post more, but those two ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Sterility

    ^^Pretty much every thing you could ever want to know about ovarian cysts. **Also I only read the first page, so I can't say if any of the other 15 ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Horses v Deer

    (EDIT: Ooops, didn't see how old this was before replying *darn tiredness*) It depends on the type of deer actually. (Just google the deer type to see a picture) White-tailed ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Calling all college students

    When I was in college after class let out we all hung around in the parking lot after hours playing around, some of us doing martial arts (two of the ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Graphic Design can be fun, frustrating and boring all at once. Since you have to do what the people who pay you want you to do it leads to frustration, ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Parallel universes, dark energy, and much more

    Hope this helps... I can't find the link again, but there was a news article I read about a group of scientists that believe that it is possible to create ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Gunshot Wound (1800s)

    In 1867 cased ammunition was very rare, so assuming its a musket ball wound it would depend on the depth. If it penetrated deeply, without a physician present, the woman ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Small American Towns

    Smiths Grove, Ky. (Where I went to elementary school!) Oakland, Ky. (actually withing about 5 miles of each other) Both have populations of less than 3,000. (at least when I ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Ambulance procedures?

    First thing of course is to stop the burning, usually done by firefighters upon initial rescue. If EMTs or PMTs are on scene then they will take over as soon ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval

    Here are some links that might help you out: ^^A wealth of information on medieval Ireland. ^^Medieval beliefs in witchcraft (brief and somewhat complex). ^^Religion in medieval germany. ^^Has a ...

    Apr 4, 2009


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley