User avatar

JSPike

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ante-Purgatory

    Hi. :) I liked that a lot, gets you thinking. Also it was rather disturbing at the end, which I thought worked well. There is one thing, but only a ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House of Mirrors

    Wow, that poems deep. :wink: I don't know what you were trying to convey, and I know like you said you weren't writing to convey any emotion. I love the ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    I haven't written anything in a while and wanted to get back into it by writing for a competition. I'm afraid I can't even remember the last time I wrote ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi everyone! Well, obviously I'm new here and just thought I'd introduced myself. I actually used to be a member of YWS quite a while ago, although a lot seems ...

    Jan 13, 2010


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson