User avatar

JSPike

  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    Hey. :) It would be much appreciated if you could review my poem: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) I've had some very good reviews already, but I need ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Wonderful! :D Anything that makes me laugh is utter genius in my opinion! I really liked the first part on IR, although evidently I take Cold War Politics more seriously ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Milk (Draft 1 and Edit 1)

    Well, it was certainly irregular! :D I must say, I don't think I'll ever read a poem as random as this again! :lol: Anyway, I'm not going to attempt to ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DCI

    Hey, Bit short, eh? :lol: I must admit when I clicked I was expecting a bit more than a couple of lines. :wink: Though of course why say something in ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Study in Scarlet

    Hey 'Smiley_123'. Having read this (and other Sherlock Holmes stories) I think this is a great picture in terms of the timing of it. With the new movie and everything ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution [Working title]

    Hi everyone. :D Thanks for all your comments. Soon, when I have some time spare I'll go over it all and incorporate your suggestions and hopefully improve it a bit. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Hi everyone, Thanks for all your kind, helpful and constructive comments. :) This is really helping me with this (and hopefully improving my limited poetry skills)! [Changes: 19/01/10] I have ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I did not cry

    Hey good stuff. It was slightly confusing at first, but with a bit of improvement this could be excellent! First of all, similar to what other people have been saying, ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Perfect

    Hey, :) Before I start, just a couple of errors: " ' Perfect That might be intentional for whatever reason, but to me it just looks like random punctuation. :? ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution [Working title]

    Something that I quickly came up with, sort of almost a short story version of my poem: Carpe Diem . Just interested to see what you guys think. Feel free ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Infanticide 2 (scene 2)

    Well, I suppose I should give you the benefit of the doubt and review this as well. At least in this one no-one's head was mindlessly blown off. :roll: For ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Poetry format.

    Hey everyone, just got a quick question about the format that poetry is posted in. When you submit poetry, why does it get posted in one big block with no ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hurt 'em

    It doesn't suck! I actually found it very interesting and orginal, the fact that it wasn't written the usual way, and was all broken. -- Perhaps a reflection of what ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Infanticide 2 (scene 1)

    I do hope to Heaven that you do have a "have an actual plot, full of twists and turns" because otherwise this is just a rather distasteful gory horror that ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Plunge

    I must admit I'm a bit confused about this. You've got some very good descriptions and the story flows well, but the cliffhanger at the end isn't satisfying enough -- ...

    Jan 14, 2010


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying