User avatar

JSPike

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    Well, I don't normally venture into Romantic Fiction, but I saw that you had no reviews yet! :wink: As always, I'll get the nitpicking done first: Hoarse shouts of the ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    First off, sorry I've been away so long! I've been rather busy. Anyway, thanks for all the comments! :) They're appreciated. @Curiousvampire: I'm thrilled that you're inspired to look at ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mo's Marvellous Reviews!

    Hi Mo. Can you review this please? :D Evil Knows No Limits It's historical fiction, but I'm not bothered about the historical part! Tear it apart if you want, I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    :lol: Well done! I loved the bit about turning 16, and the "homework avoidance". Good stuff. I always enjoy reading humour when I can relate to it! Like all of ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    Thanks for the comment. :) I see what you mean about the first sentence, it does seem like a bit of a ramble. I'll edit it when I have the ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    [I've rated this 16+ just in case] I wrote this for History h/w. Feel free to rip it to shreds, especially as I haven't given it in yet. --- Evil ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death.

    Wow, great work. :) I really liked this, especially Darrian, he was very sinister! Make sure you check over your work though before you post. In quite a few places ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let’s Go Back to the Beginning

    Whoa, no offence, but my head certainly was swimming with all those rhymes. :lol: As said, you unnecessarily restrict yourself by using an AAA rhyme scheme, and even more so ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nemesis Chapter 1

    Hey there! Just to give you some heads up, this is my first real read of a true piece of "Romantic Fiction" and my attempt at reviewing some, but it ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Will Not Be Forgotten

    Hi everyone, this is a (major) revision of the original: Carpe Diem Feedback is much appreciated. We Will Not Be Forgotten Life, such a meaningless thing. It passes from light ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: RW Competitions -- Monthly Writing Competitions

    Hi everyone! :mrgreen: I have recently endeavoured to create a website and start up a writing competition 'business'. I just thought you guys might be interested in hearing about it, ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sins

    Hi! I really liked this. Especially the repetition in the rhyme. It's so often easy to mess up a poem by concentrating on rhyming it, but you've done this very ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    Hi there! This is wonderful stuff. You certainly had me gripped me until the very end. I can't wait to ream more. :) I do have one very small nitpick ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Portrait of the Artist as a Dying Caesar

    Well done! I love historical fiction, especially Roman, and I hope you win that competition! :D You seem to have researched this brilliantly, and that really shows. Your writing seems ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide Note Of The Weak

    Hello! :mrgreen: My actions are not a cry for help, For if I wanted help I would just ask. I really liked this stanza, I love how it contrasts with ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus