User avatar

JOV97

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because the yellow in your signature is difficult to read.

    May 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

    Heheh... cool! Hi guys (=

    May 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    What post are we talking about?

    May 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    Okay, so we have to create our own story where each user comments with one word only. Like this: [User 1]: Once [User 2]: Upon [User 3]: A [User 4]: ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then day lasts so long that you cannot get to sleep. Ever. I wish I was fearless.

    May 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but he annoys you so much by talking of how he wishes he could move away that you *accidentally* push him off a cliff. I wish I had a ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then you're forced to play in the world championship whereby, through a horrible accident, you get impaled by a particularly pointy lacrosse stick. I wish I was a ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mac vs. PC

    Once you try Mac, you never go back. Seriously.

    May 20, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Pat Buchanan.

    May 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Sudden Epiphanies

    Hey, Okay so I hate planning! I truly do, I just want to get in there and start to write! I know that I should plan and I make every ...

    May 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Sudden Epiphanies

    It must've been the July of last year. I was bored. I decided to doodle. And then, from no more than a sporadic assortment of lines, emerged an idea. An ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Research Re: Italics with Italics

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Research Re: Italics with Italics

    Okay, so I've reached a part in my book where there's a story being told, or, rather, an event being relived. The whole passage for this section is in italics. ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Blog thread.

    Here you go. Y'all welcome. ;)

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Really enjoying Bat For Lashes' "Two Suns" Album. Beautifully haunting. "Moon and Moon" and "Travelling Woman" just make me want to write so much.

    Apr 7, 2012


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown