User avatar

JFW1415

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)

    I'm sorry you're sick, but luckily this still won't effect me. I'm up to my ears in homework. :shock: This will make me stop procrastinating! Hopefully I can finish checking ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A lover, A mother, A child

    Told you I'd forget. :wink: Again, I'll try to get to this to critique fully, but please don't yell at me if I don't. I have a bad memory, and ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Team KidsWorld: Against Team Omega

    Honestly? This is not a prologue. As I was reading, I thought you accidently put this here. It looks like the beginning of a StoryBook. I don't think this should ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: definition of her

    I would talk forever, If someone wanted to listen. I won't smoke. Never. Not even if someone handed a lighter and package to me. I have friends - no bests. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    [s]Banned for having barely any reviews.[/s] Matt beat me. Banned for having so many more posts than reviews. ~JFW1415

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: christy is totally twistable

    Hello! I love most of the music you do. Paramore=love. I've already reviewed two of your pieces, and it looks like your a great writer. A wonderful addition to the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: October Afternoons

    Hello again! Same format as always. Highlighted Comments 1. Very confusing beginning. I’d suggest something more like: ‘When I was fourteen…’ Also, this is pure telling. Slip these details int

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And It's Quite Lovely

    I'm back! Please don't kill me if I repeat people. :wink: The numbers next to the highlighted parts correspond with the 'highlighted comments' below. Highlighted Comments 1. This could be ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Aw, I'm sorry, Mark! *Hugs* These are the horses I work with *cough*will-steal-one-day*cough* at the barn! I'll try not to post too much...heehee. That's Leo. He's the horse I ride ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Frozen Citadel

    I liked it. ;P I can't give a very good critique, as I don't do poetry, but Vernon's been making everyone in the chat read this. :P One comment: I ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    I second all above opinions. :wink: But you have experienced a lot - the emotions, at least. If you've lost a grandparent but not a brother, just bring back that ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Sorry in advance if I repeat any! -'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.' Winston Churchill. -'Never let the fear of ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Relay

    Hello! The review, as asked for. The numbers next to the highlighted parts correspond with the 'highlighted comments.' The red are typos/grammar mistakes. Pages one and two down the first ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    Highlighted Comments 1. Expand. Emotion, please? 2. Don’t repeat; I’d ditch this word. 3. Good actions, but expand the emotions. Also, what do the sheets feel like? His warm body? ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Three of Three)

    Here's the revised version of He's Just Human , with a new title. There is one swear (mild) in this part. Currently being edited.

    Apr 19, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew