User avatar

JFW1415

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Knock-down, Drag-out

    I really don’t feel like editing this, since the only thing I can really comment is the punctuation. Underline book titles, italicize thoughts, don’t write a name instead of ‘[name] ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 3

    Done! ~JFW1415

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    For me, coming up with names is pure torture . I end up writing the whole story calling them 'A,' 'B,' 'C,' and so on. I spend hours searching sites, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    I usually pick names that I like...but doing that a lot makes me have tons of Jeremys. I've tried going to and doing that random name generator. But as I'm ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Sewn Shut

    If you have made any alterations, I'm sorry. I started a few hours ago, after your first edit and before your second. Hopefully some of this still helps? ~JFW1415

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue of 'Bloody Canvas'

    Hello again! Same format as always. Highlighted Comments 1. Suggestion: ‘…he examined it until the shapes became clear.’ ‘Suddenly’ is an evil word. ;P 2. Breath doesn’t (or shouldn’t) c

    Apr 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 3

    Hello again! Same format as always. Highlighted Comments 1. Suggestion: ‘It’s not working out.’ I don’t like the ellipses… 2. This seems to contradict all the ellipses. Just talking softly, ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    *I'm really sorry* Granted, but he dies the next day. (No, I don't want to live with him! :lol: I'm not wishing him death, but if he happened to die ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    Is that the American spelling of "sceptical" I presume? Yeah. I didn't even know there was a different way to spell it. :roll: ~JFW1415

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments About YWS

    I'll keep it short and sweet: I've never seen a site that had actual critiques before. Everywhere else I've been, people tell me to 'write more soon!' The members are ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    *Poke* Star Reviews They're already doing this... *Shrug* ~JFW1415

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Don't worry - there's no chance you'll get addicted. It's guaranteed! :lol: So, welcome to YWS! I'm the one who gives insanely detailed and long reviews. Would you like one? ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I have a daily horoscope sent to my e-mail address every day, which I read at the end of the day. (I like laughing about how wrong or right they ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lol yes my uncle worked at the movie theaters and begged for that poster so that I could have it. *sigh* I must have the Harry Potter things. Must. It's ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    I love the first one, but maybe try to make the eyes pop a bit more? Darker or lighter - something to make them completely stick out? (My friend actually ...

    Apr 29, 2008


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger