User avatar

JFW1415

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello! You're not very talkative, are you? :wink: What would you like us to call you? What do you like to write? To read? What's your favorite food? We're all ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS! If you ever need a critique, PM me or post in my 'Want a Critique?' thread (in my signature, down there.) Also, PM me if you need ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't you just hate it when...

    *Pokes amber, then points to spellcheck* Anyways, I hate it when I post things too fast together. If I post something, I often edit it, and it deletes what I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    bob, you are mad. I second that. :wink: Can I go over there and steal your trees? They're puuuurty... ~JFW1415

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just One More Donut Penny…

    *Points to choco* Look to her for nit-picks. I actually just stumbled across this and wasn't planning on critiquing, so I wasn't looking - at all. You got me hooked, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    I notice your "chapter 23" rule but chapter two has completely different characters and setting from chapter one and three and It'd be helpful if you could look at 3 ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    When it comes to really good teen books, I think the only difference between them and books marketed to adults should be the age of your main character. The exception ...

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Hut

    *Nods* I like your critiques! It's called Repercussions. Part One Part Two I have a bad habbit at starting many sentences with a proper noun or a pronoun, and I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    I usually write for teens, as I am a teen myself. I haven't read many adult books, so I'm not used to the style, and, honestly, it doesn't appeal to ...

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's crit shop: Revamped!

    *Pokes* Part One Part Two I'm kind of confused by your names (it's late,) so I'll describe what I need. No grammar/spelling - I can catch that myself. (I just ...

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alainna's happy to help...

    You know you love me. :wink: A new story - Repercussions. Part One Part Two Thanks! ~JFW1415

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Crit Pit

    Don't know if you're still checking this, but I'd love one on my new story: Part One Part Two You can ignore the previous one if you don't have time. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Listen to the Wind (Chapter 1)

    The promised critique! Nit-Picks His strong pronounced [s]cheek bones[/s] cheekbones and deep brown eyes kept [s]eping[/s] her spell bound. She was entranced by the massive power of the horse beneath ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Angels~Chapter 1

    Don’t worry – I was good this time! I didn’t read the critiques until after finished my critique. When I did, though, I saw many lines that have been improved ...

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 9

    That’s for the thanks. ;P You know, when I first started this, I stupidly thought there would only be eight pieces. Then I got to number eight, and saw that ...

    May 6, 2008


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf