User avatar

JFW1415

  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!

    :shock: Have you always been purple? If not, congrats! If so...blame it on the freaky Tuesday that feel like a Friday! :roll: Part One Part Two Part Three You know ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: suspense

    I have to add this: don't use too many cliffhangers. Us readers need a break once in a while! Anyways, I'll echo the repetition thing. That really works. The whole: ...

    May 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kalli's Critique Call Center

    *Poke* Part One Part Two Rip it to shreds? ~JFW1415

    May 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!

    Part One Part Two Please? I'm in love with your critiques. ~JFW1415

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    Hey Icaruss! I read this a while ago, and I loved it – I even gave you a gold star! I’m just getting around to critiquing it, though, and am ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Principal Compiled Secret List of Student "

    I'd hate that! Most teachers know who's dating who - they don't need a list. In my school, the teachers don't really care if we hug our friends, but they ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    This is bad. Four months sounds about right. But 'evil', 'henious,' and 'outrageous?' Come on. I'm currently deployed to a country where the brutal dictator murdered 500,000 of his own ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Haha, I'm not too fond of SciFi. But maybe you can convince me to give you a critique anyway...? :) Well, I feel bad for the lack of welcomers, so ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Wow...you've gotten a lot of smilies. :shock: Anyways, welcome to YWS! While I may not be an awesome greeter, I am pretty accustomed to the site, and kind of live ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sourblood

    Hey! It's late, but this is short, so you get a quick review. :) Nit-Picks It wasn’t a very complicated matter, if one really thought it over. Yet Aslina didn’t ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 5

    Before I Critique Hey KJ! I’m so sorry I took so long. To make up for it, I’ll just skip the rambles and send this in. Also, the comments were ...

    May 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    Hey History! I saw this a while ago, but didn’t have time to critique it. Now I’m back, and, though I should be writing, this is short, so I shall ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I have a question. One of the moderators told me I shouldn't write in school because then, I won't have anything to write about. She said I should just observe ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I have IE 7 and it works for me. Dunno if that's helpful. *shrug* Anyway. After a quick survey in Chat, it seems I'm not the only one that's missing ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 5 (Part One)

    Hey Jared! Thanks for letting me know about this. :) Nit-Picks As soon as I stepped through the door after school, my mom threw me into our small car and ...

    May 22, 2008


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria