User avatar

JC

  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    *High fives!* That's awesome, congrats dude!!!!! =D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Book to Screen...?

    I don't know if I would like that. Especially if they butchered the story beyond repair. But depending on the type of story and who was working on it. Stuff ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    Well, me and one of my good friends tried writing a book together after seeing Cavalia (a horse show), but she never finished the prolouge, and I couldn't work without ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Philosophy of the Dark a.k.a POD

    Thank you! I struggled with if for a while, wondering if it was to...cheesy goth or something. I'm glad to hear it's not! =D -JC

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Philosophy of the Dark a.k.a POD

    Yeah, I crit a lot of stuff. Mostly things that nobody have critted yet, if its a popular story, I tend not to reply to it, just because they have ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Philosophy of the Dark a.k.a POD

    Hey, I'm writing a novel, Philosophy of the Dark. Chances are you've seen it here, maybe you've even looked at it. I am in desperate need of critiques, of which ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Query letters...

    so...any tips on writing them?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: To outline or not to outline?

    I only outline essay's. Mostly because I get sidetracked when I write serious stuff like that. But with stories and books I generally don't outline anything more than writing down ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What I hate about publishing...

    Okay, maybe you know, maybe you don't, but for the past three months or so...*ponders* yup, three months, me and Windriver Publishing have been working together to get my first ...

    Feb 27, 2007


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower