Random avatar

JAGuerrero

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liars Incorporated

    Thank you for reviewing and giving some suggestion, It wasn't really suppose to be told from a letter point of view. In the end Dallas,Patrick, and the other pseudonym given ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On The Brink Of Destruction

    On The Brink Of Destruction My body started to shake violently, my vision became blurred. My tongue started to move erratically around in my mouth like a wild horse. I ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking for a Co-Writer

    If anyone is Interested please shoot me a PM. I figured the other Partner form was dead.

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Journal Entry One: Aulani:

    I think you may have rushed this a little being the first Journal Entry, also we don't know a whole lot about the character yet.

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frozen

    This is a very well thought out rhyming poem, I love the detail and hard-work you put into this. Keep writing because you are a very good poet.

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I wouldn't mind co-writing with someone else, If they want to see a sample of my writing you can always e-mail me at

    Oct 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liars Incorporated

    The sun arose from the eastern part of San Antonio, or to me, the eastern part of San Diego. The current local time is 7:48am. My bed shirks as I ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Psyche--contest entry

    This was a very well written short Story.

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me

    I'm a Young writer who is told to have Talents? I don't know if I do or not so I've decided to show my work to other people. I like ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Found Me

    Loved it.

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy StarStruck

    I remember when I left the states and looked out the window and saw nothing but water. I miss that, I remember when I used to be able to walk ...

    Jul 4, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus