User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    the second oe is my favorite, although the nose on yours seems a bit strange.... I'm not sure what about it, but ....aghh i don't know anyways, if you fix ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    OOOO! I'm completely resisting the urge to steal that right now :D /,_/| /==_ ( ^ (Y_.) / / / ) (_________) ) ( / |._ _____ | | | ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    Oh, by the way, on the last one, the school one, it's not a sketch on the paper. It's actually my assignment notebook and by pure luck only the words ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    Haha thanks, I know! It's really hard to get good photos because of the drunk/high/generally rowdy people and smoke and stuff, so sorry about the clarity and wires in some ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    Yeah, it was opened by someband named Hurt, then Seether, then Breaking Benjamin, then Three Days Grace

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    I was at a concert and for once remembered my camera! T[quote]ese are my favorite images-- 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) Comments are welcome and appreciated.. I apologize ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    These are my favorite pictures from the past few months, comments would be great! 1) So, first off, my cat.. yeah, i know, lame, etc... but he's winking :wink: 2) ...

    Mar 1, 2008


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein