User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Is this better, thanks for your thoughts on the first sentence; it was a bit rocky.

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Don't look at me"

    This piece was really well-written; at first I was confused as to which one was Katarina and which one was Gabrielle, but it all worked out in the end, Kudos ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Note-- this is my first try at writing fiction in over 5 years, so please comment! Your comments will determine as to whether or not there will be a part ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 3/9

    I thought that overall this story is amazing! I love the plot and premise, but there are also certain oddities. Your language in most of the story is fluid and ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Puppy Love #1

    The premise of the story is cute, no doubt about it, but it's a bit cliché. Theres another story on here, i believe called nothing's fair in teen love and ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    I was at a concert and for once remembered my camera! T[quote]ese are my favorite images-- 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) Comments are welcome and appreciated.. I apologize ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    These are my favorite pictures from the past few months, comments would be great! 1) So, first off, my cat.. yeah, i know, lame, etc... but he's winking :wink: 2) ...

    Mar 1, 2008


HONK
— The Golden Goose