User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    This story is , and your grammar is now practically impeccable, which makes it all the more enjoyable! good job, and I hope to see more!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    Haha thanks, I know! It's really hard to get good photos because of the drunk/high/generally rowdy people and smoke and stuff, so sorry about the clarity and wires in some ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love (should I change the title?); Chapter 3 13+

    Please write more! Oh, and by the way, your grammar has improved by leaps and bounds since your first story, congratulations!

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    So when exactly are we starting this? Just wondering.. Oh, and thanks sylverdawn, we should probably PM each other or something to get our 'relationship' thingie straight,etc. :D

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Legend of Willow Last of the Silver Fox Demons

    it was a good plot, but it could use a lot of grammar help, I'll post the crit when i have time! :D

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    Yeah, it was opened by someband named Hurt, then Seether, then Breaking Benjamin, then Three Days Grace

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Search for Seclusion Part 2

    This is just a bit more of the story, I haven't really had time to write much, but here it is! Oh, and I switch from 1st person to 3rd ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    I really liked this one, too! The twist about Tom makes it more realistic, because, of course, to every love story there must be a jealous or spurned male, but ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    I loved this! my only issue is your use of "coarse" instead of "course" but, kudos to a great perspective switch!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Wagons

    You make it seem like they're teenagers in the beginning of the story. Thy then meet each other on the stone a year or so later, and then 10 years ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    Name: Issau Gender: Female Age: 16 Species: snow lynx and human Personality: she is lively and vivacious, always up for an interesting situation, and has a curiosity so strong that ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    My father was a merchant in the spice trade and he had warehouses filled with the potent packages . maybe get rid of the "he" and for the second bit ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    Hi, I have to say that this story is now on of my favorites on YWS, great job! (and could I be added to the PM list, please?)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Hm... thanks for the suggestion, but i think that that would make it sound like all three explanations were true, rather than pick your favorite. Is that me being crazy, ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope Springs Eternal

    I like your use of "Her" for the mother (right?), although it implies that the character either hates or reveres the mom. Your story, however, doesn't confirm either. She seems ...

    Mar 2, 2008


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable