User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Romantic Novels Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 3)

    Yeah, I know what you guys mean about it, but still, regardless of age, this was A-Mazinggg!!! Great job, and I, too am addicted to this :D

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Violet, her first appearance

    Hey, I guess that I'll continue where Ghostwriter left off :D Tom looked at his electronic scooter and sighed. At least he can ride this thing again. could still ride ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Twenty

    AAH! i loved that! :D

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Irish Ballad

    I think that this was really cute, and if you develop it more it won't be cute, it will be AWESOME! :D

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Violet, Let me explain

    I agree with strawberrywine there really isn't much for the reader to go on, you seem to be listing what they do, I liked how you did the grades, on-purpose ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    **Since I was amazed at the reaction for my other short piece, here's another. Warning: This piece was written in roughly ten minutes with minimal re-reading. Side effects may include ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Café

    I'm glad that you guys liked it so much :D it was mostly to get past my amazingly resistant writers block :roll: hopefully the end is near :smt026 haha I'm ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Café

    **This is just something that floated to my head and I put it on paper... well, pixels, in about 10 minutes, so lots of C & C would be amazing ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    I have no issues with this piece, which says a lot as I am a "grammar Nazi" However, i thought that this was delightful!If you could PM me when you ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    I love that book! by Stephenie Meyer, there are also sequels: New Moon and Eclipse :D (this is off the top of my head, i think it's right, though...)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    ** how will ashe and issau get into this bit of the story? could someone accidentally stumble across them somehow? thanks a million! :D **

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1

    I think that this story has a lot of potential, continue? :D I liked it a lot, and your grammar was ok, although you could work a bit on punctuation ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    Issau-- She woke up, dazed. Shaking her head, she looked around. Crumbling rubble, smouldering fires and twisted pieces of scrap metal surrounded her as far as the eye can see. ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    Oh, by the way, on the last one, the school one, it's not a sketch on the paper. It's actually my assignment notebook and by pure luck only the words ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Is a poem to my sister that passed away.

    This poem is amazingly beautiful and touching, I love it my only comment is an your spelling of "chaos" as "caos" other than that, great job! I'm sorry for your ...

    Mar 7, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes