User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kidnapped C2 : Beyond reality

    Wow..... This is amazing! If you could PM me when you post the next chapter, I would love you forever! :D seriously, though, this is definitely publishable stuff...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chaper Five No no romeo

    Aww no more? At least, I can't seem to find it.. hm.... I love it so far, though :D

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    the second oe is my favorite, although the nose on yours seems a bit strange.... I'm not sure what about it, but ....aghh i don't know anyways, if you fix ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    tee hee I'll make a rival girl so that sparks can fly! :D Name: Isaura Age: 29 Sex: Female Personality: Always smiling and laughing, tries to keep others' spirits up... ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Premonition

    Oh, last thing-- [quote] Long icy string things[quote] that just stuck out at me like a sore thumb, maybe 'tendrils of wind' or something?

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Premonition

    I liked this; from what I read at least. What does she mean, you think, 'from what i read' well, it's like this: Your story consisted of very intimidating and ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Wow..... *hearty sniff* that was beautiful!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Violet, her first sentence prolouge

    That was great, my only comment is your use of the apostrophe-s. Here are the little things I noticed: Even those two brute’s in the seat’s behind them never spoke. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    At virtually the same second that Red jumped, the building decided that it had had enough. The walls heaved, the floors buckled, and all those on the rooftop (or in ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: I Can't Be Rid of You

    Great! I can see this just a voice, without any instruments, maybe a guitar? I liked it a lot!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    thanks so much for the comments! I'm trying to think of another idea for something like this, but nothing comes to mind :'( I won't force it though lol

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Café

    Thanks a lot got the crits, etc! I'm not sure if I will continue this i'm working on my writers block, and plus I don't have the patience for more... ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    Oh. my. goodness! I LOVED THAT!!!!!!! more? :D (the bag is talking)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    OOOO! I'm completely resisting the urge to steal that right now :D /,_/| /==_ ( ^ (Y_.) / / / ) (_________) ) ( / |._ _____ | | | ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romance/ Drama

    I really like it, just one mistake that annoys me, as it is a pet peeve.... Derek laughed at her and Chole balled up a napkin and through it at ...

    Mar 12, 2008


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women