User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance

    There are about a dozen or so nitpicks in this piece, but I resisted :D I really liked this story, it seemed to be akin to what a teenage boy ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Does it matter?? (chapter one)

    Wow... the beginning was great, and then she turned into a slightly psycho-b**ch-let-me-yell-at-anyone-who-annoys-me type of person; she overreacted a bit at the end, but other than that, I liked it ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    oh no! that's a great story, and I agree completely with the accent thing :D

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    Choking, throat are the two things that stood out to me, but yeah... great piece! :D for lack of a better word, it was really unique.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night fixed up

    Oh no!!! *sob* why did he dieeee?!! great story *sniff*

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Warming my heart fixed up

    I really liked this; it was cute, short, sweet, and got to the point fairly quickly. A few comments: -You go from really poetic and eloquent descriptions to using colloquial ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All in the Families

    "laundry shoot" -- chute "bowel of cereal" -- bowl "life to school" -- lift "his face ad wrinkled" -- had "hairline...reseeding" -- receding "after noun" -- afternoon "tat was another ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nightime Butterflies

    peaking -> peeking reeking -> wreaking those are twp wprds that you got mixed up on, but those were the only ones I caught, good job!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: CafĂ©

    may I ask what you thought of the second chapeter

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Not Another Vampire Romance

    This is really confusing to me... maybe I'm weird though.... But in any case, this could be a lot shorter; right now it seems (to me, at least) to be ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    ..Continue? *hopeful smile*

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oi Pierre

    Even though I have been living here for a year, France was still breath taking. But this man looked French. He moved in a French manor, sipped his mocha in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lucky Friend

    ok, hi, welcome to YWS and pre-warning, sorry about my probably over-harsh critique (the stuff in bold is what I would suggest adding, and the other comments that pertain to ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Last Kiss

    Other than the tenses and all the other things mentioned above, I noticed one awkward wording as I was (re-)reading it: His hand was on my cheek, his soft, soothing ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: From Oblivion

    First comment, yess, so: I loved this! The beginning was nice, a bit vague in the verbage (yey new word!) and the way they spoke, but that makes sense since ...

    Mar 20, 2008


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein