User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He's not quite ready

    Yeah, just adding another praising comment, but this was good and really easy for readers to relate to, gold star! :)

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blanched: takes one, two and three

    Hey, i really liked this (again), but two things: 1) you should put each constituent part of this story as an individual thread 2) most french kids call their mom ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Isaiah

    I really liked this, and Complicated101 got basically everything that i was going to say. One thing: the nurse probably 'scurried' out of the room and didn't 'skirt' it, that ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Can It Be?

    this falls under the 'adorable but kinda cliché' category, i love it!!!! haha, but here's some grammar stuff: He was here, in this class. My breath became quick and short ...

    May 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Angels Really Do Exsist Chapter 1 Revised

    wow. this is really good :) just a few nitpicks: I was one of the few that hadn’t become maybe gotten is better wasted yet. I could feel myself getting ...

    May 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Encantado Part 2 edit

    Oh, SNAP!ou could maybe add a Wow, that was an amazing story, and I have nothing to correct: no typos, grammar, nothing. Congratulations! You made the story very gripping and ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Things Left Unsaid

    I commend you :) everything else's been said, and any small errors remaining can be fixed easily with a proof-read :D if you continue, can you PM me? thanks a ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember? short story- won't take long.

    Heartbreakingly sweet :) You managed to capture the essence of the story, and I could just see it happening, keep it up. Your style is very fluid, and you have ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Dom

    That was great, really emotionally charged :) It made me almost cry at the end, keep up the great work!

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mend my broken heart

    I loved that :) only one thing, you said that his voice got her 'intention', it should be 'attention' :D

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 3

    more? :) no criticisms other than you may want to look up the conjugation of to lie I think it's I lie on the bed, she lay on the couch. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 6 of Wrong Or Right

    Oh, SNAP! Wow... that sucks for Calix... I love how your story gets the reader to care about the characters. All the chapters so far have been phenomeenal, but I ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bandages: Part Three

    Wait, what?! WHAT?! AAAH!!! That was a picture-perfect surprise ending, but... oh yes, the ever-returning, terrible 'but' ... i thought that he abused her? If you set it up more ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Meet vienna chapter 1 - part 2

    oooo! i really like this :D PM me when you post the next one? ~Izzy

    May 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cerra

    I really like this! :D more? There were no spelling or grammar mistakes that I caught, so kudos! All in all, just keep it up and PM me when you ...

    Apr 7, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening